The Draft EIS is available for downloading through the links provided below. You can explore the Draft EIS below by clicking on a Volume. To facilitate viewing and downloading of files, each Volume has been broken down by chapter. You can download one chapter at a time, or the entire volume if you prefer. Volume 9 has been divided into separate appendices.
Although we have made every attempt to break the Draft EIS into small electronic files to facilitate download and review, time to download chapters will vary depending on the internet connection. The executive summary gives a quick overview of the Draft EIS and is relatively small in file size.
DRAFT EIS VOLUMES
- Executive Summary A brief summary of the entire document
- Volume One Overview of Proposed Actions and Alternatives
- Volume Two Marine Corps Relocation – Guam
- Volume Three Marine Corps Relocation – Training on Tinian
- Volume Four Aircraft Carrier Berthing
- Volume Five Army Air and Missile Defense Task Force
- Volume Six Related Actions – Utilities and Roadway Projects
- Volume Seven Potential Mitigation, Preferred Alternatives' Impacts, and Cumulative Impacts
- Volume Eight Additional Items Required by NEPA
- Volume Nine Appendices